For your convenience, our most common customer questions are answered right here.
Not finding what you want? Reach out directly through our Contact Us page.
What time is check in/check out?
Check in time is 3pm, check out time is 11am *we are flexible
What is included in the rate?
The La Casa Cielo room rate includes:
- Air-conditioned guestrooms with private modern bathrooms; hot water, hair dryers, cosmetic mirrors, shower dispensers with shampoo, conditioner & body soap.
- Key access
- A safe
- Each room has a gear drying rack
- Community pavilion with a cozy living area, large dining table for group meals and a hand carved bar fully stocked at your request
- Hot tub
- Rooftop lounge
- Daily room service and staff
- Private chef preparing all daily meals (additional cost, please inquire)
There are several chef options for an additional cost (please inquire)
- A hearty breakfast with fresh fruit, yogurt, granola, toast with spreads, a variety of prepared eggs, potatoes and breakfast meats served daily
- A delicious variety of buffet style lunch served daily
- Appetizers- chips, fresh ceviche, salsas, guacamole, cheeses & crackers and veggies & dips are served daily before dinner
- Family-style dinners are served in the Pavilion or Sky Lounge nightly.
- Energy snacks- whole fruits, granola bars & nuts (available throughout the day in Pavilion)
*Please note- alcohol is an additional cost, upon arrival we will stock the bar per your request.
Prior to arrival, there will be opportunity to let us know of any dietary requests/needs and beverage/alcohol requests.
What payment methods do you accept?
Charges for La Casa Cielo will be processed by The Beach House LLC.
We will email a bill via PayPal which accepts Master Card, Visa, American Express and Discover.
When do you charge for the booking?
50% of the total reservation cost is charged at the time of the initial booking. The remaining balance is charged 30 days prior to arrival (this includes, food costs, alcohol, any pre-booked activities, etc.) Reservations made for dates within 30 days are charged in full at the time the reservation is made.
Do you charge tax on bookings?
14% Mexican tax is applied to all reservations.
What is your cancellation policy?
All cancellations must be received in writing via email.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival: Trip payments are non-refundable. Booking may be rescheduled to future dates with no penalty.
- Cancellations received between 15 and 30 days prior to arrival: Trip payments are non-refundable. Booking may be rescheduled to future dates with a 25% penalty* of the package cost.
- Cancellations received between 1 and 14 days prior to arrival: Trip payments are non-refundable. Booking may be rescheduled to future dates with a 50% penalty* of the package cost.
- No refund will be given for No Shows or nights not used resulting from early departure.
- We strongly advise that you always purchase travel insurance with a reliable trip cancellation and interruption policy. Please ask for our recommendations regarding appropriate insurance protection.
Is La Casa Cielo Family/Kid Friendly?
La Casa Cielo is a great destination for people of all ages to get away. There are plenty of activities to keep adults and kids entertained; pool, beachfront area, kayaks, paddleboards, fishing, kiteboarding lessons (kids 12 and older) and more.
How do I get from the airport to La Casa Cielo beach house?
La Casa Cielo offers airport transfers at the cost of $350.00 each way per shuttle.
We have a contract with a shuttle company at this price. The shuttle costs $350.00 each way regardless of if you have 2 people or 13 people. So obviously this is most cost effective with the more people you have. We will help coordinate guests with sharing shuttles to reduce costs. If traveling in a group, we recommend trying to coordinate flights arriving close together to limit waiting time for shuttle.
*Pickup/Drop-off at Cancun Airport. Driver will be holding a “La Casa Cielo beach house” sign.